America, a land conceived in liberty is built upon the solid foundation of inalienable individual liberty. In theory, when you emerge from mama’s womb, you’re entering the world with a full complement of individual rights. That bit of wishful thinking is enshrined in Thomas Jefferson’s Declaration of Independence with these inspiring words:
"We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness..."
Thomas Jefferson's unambiguous prose hammers the essential facts home: inalienable liberty is conferred on each individual, equally. We all start off with the same compliment of rights. There aren't any bonus points for melanin-content, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, shoe size, eye color, a crappy childhood or your chronic needs. Each of us starts off with the same set of rights, and the success or failure of our life depends on what we make of ourselves, our inherent liberty. That, alas, is the way things where when the American experiment in liberty began., but it didn’t survive.
In our on-going, Progtard-infested American nightmare, Jefferson and his Declaration have been jettisoned, then replaced by George Orwell’s dire warnings: his books ‘1984' and ‘Animal Farm’. Last, but far from least, ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal’ has been Orwelled’ into ‘everyone is equal to everyone else, but some - those who proudly deploy the holy hyphen - are more equal than others.’
In the abstract, you still have your full complement of rights. In the real world, your ability to fully exercise your liberty birthright is attenuated - to a greater or lesser degree - by the prevailing political environment into which you’re born. In Orwellian America, some are more equal than others, depending on your pedigree.
For those who demand, "Where's the Beef"? PIG presents the following items to illustrate how, in this Orwellian America, some have become more equal than others:
• It only takes a complaint from one atheist - it can even be an anonymous complaint - to get an ‘offensive’ school program, play, mascot, motto, display, speaker, ritual, or performance canceled/changed, because it’s too Christian. It would take thousands of complaints from Christians to even get the attention of government school officials.
• It only takes a complaint from one atheist - even when it’s an anonymous one - to make a school, or a city expunge ‘Easter Bunny’, ‘Easter Egg Hunt’, ‘Christmas Tree’, ‘Easter Vacation’, ‘Christmas Vacation’ and replaced them with ‘Spring Bunny’, ‘Spring Egg Hunt’, ‘Holiday Tree’ ‘Spring Break’, Winter Break’.
In Orwellian America, an individual who happens to be an atheist is much more equal than an individual who happens to be a Christian.
• In a rational, ‘we hold these truths’ world, if you’re a business owner, your liberty birthright gives you the freedom to refuse to do business with anyone, for any reason. If you’re an asshole about it, word of mouth will spread the news and the marketplace will punish you for your bad judgement. If your decisions are based on your values, the marketplace will still pass judgement. Only you are empowered to decide if your values, your religious beliefs, are worth the price you pay in lost business.
• In Orwellian Obamerica, a capitalist who refuses to do business with a GLAAD BAAG couple’s wedding better have a lawyer standing by, because they are going to be sued. You’ll also be charged with discrimination by the Nanny State, which won’t give a crap that your objection to GLAAD BAAG marriage is a religious one. If you’re a pharmacist who refuses to sell the ‘morning after pill’ because your religious beliefs view it as a form of the mega sinful abortion, you could be headed for trouble. Why? Some states have laws against that, too.
In Orwellian America, GLAAD BAAGs and loose women are much more equal than you, traditional family values Sparky.
• In Orwellian America, thanks to a 2013 Mexifornia legislative brainfart [AB1266], any K-12 pervert looking for cheap thrill can simply state, I’m really a girl, then invade the privacy of REAL girls, by using the girl’s restroom and/or locker room. Nobody is allowed to challenge, question, or investigate the pervert’s transgender claim. Nobody is allowed to complain about this invasion of a school age wenchlet’s privacy.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. [AB1266] require[s] public K-12 schools to let transgender students choose which restrooms they use and which school teams they join based on their gender identity instead of their chromosomes.
Opponents said the state is going too far if it permits opposite-sex students to use restrooms and locker rooms.
"It is not all about discrimination. Elementary and secondary students of California — our most impressionable, our most vulnerable — now may be subjected to some very difficult situations," said Republican Sen. Jim Nielsen.
Parents, school administrators and school board members would have no say over students who identify themselves as transgender and enter shower rooms or bathrooms used by the opposite sex, Nielsen said, warning that the privilege could be abused by youthful sex offenders.
Sen. Steve Knight, R-Palmdale, and Sen. Rod Wright, D-Inglewood, each said that male athletes who are mediocre in competition against their own gender could game the system by competing against female athletes. [CBS]
If you’re a school age wenchlet who treasures her privacy, kiss that shit goodbye. Thanks to the Marxist weasels in Sacramento, that pervert classmate looking for a cheap thrill is more equal than you. Since 2013, many more states -the usual blue state suspects - have gone all in on this ‘he’s a girl because he said so’ brain-fart.
• Ironically, there is one group of true believers who are allowed to invoke their religious beliefs in the workplace without risking a Nanny State response: Islamikazes. In places like Islamikaze infested Minneapolis, many Mecca Maniac cab drivers won’t pick you up if you’re accompanied by your canine companion. In the same locale, a Mecca Maniac grocery store clerk might refuse to ring up your order if it includes pork.
In Orwellian America, Mecca Maniacs are much more equal than you, Infidel Sparky.
• Despite the fact that young, Middle Eastern men are still the most likely individuals to seize control of an airliner and fly it into a building, the Clown Posse running the TSA steadfastly refuses to single them out for special attention. That would be racial profiling, so they subject grannie in her wheel chair to a strip search.
In Orwellian America, Islamikazes are more equal than you, me, and grannie.
• In a rational, ‘we hold these truths’ world, there is no built-in biological immunity which keeps an individual from being a racist. Any individual, regardless of their racial pedigree, is capable of racism.
In Orwellian America, the properly-hyphenated insist that only whitey can be a racist. Let’s take a look at that.
For a look at racism perpetrated by the properly hyphenated, we need to make a pitstop in Olympia, Washington [2014. That’s where we’ll find some Korrectniks at South Puget Sound Community College who perpetrated a diversity confab. The properly-hyphenated organizers definition of 'inclusiveness' didn't include whitey. The name of the group should have been enough of a hint: 'Staff, Faculty and Administrators of Color'. Leaving nothing to chance the invitations told whitey to piss off, in no uncertain terms:
School officials were asked to reply to the invitation to find out the confidential date and time of when the event would be held. According to [a local TV station], the invite made it clear white people were not invited.
"If you want to create space for white folks to meet and work on racism, white supremacy, and white privilege to better our campus community and yourselves, please feel free to do just that," the email read.
Diversity and Equity Center staffer Karama Blackhorn helped write the invitation and said she stands by her opinion that staff members of color would have a more honest discussion about race without white people there.
"When trying to explicitly talk about race it can be a really difficult conversation for a lot of people," she told the station.
"That space is not for white people. That space is for people of color," she said of the center.
Under the prevailing rules of engagement, is this racism? Would it be racism if only white staff, faculty and administrators were invited to a yammer festival about diversity? Would it be racism if the properly-hyphenated were pointedly told to piss off? Would it be racism if the yammer fest was held at a facility which was ‘whites only’? Bottom line: hell yes this Ivory Tower confab is racism.
In Orwellian America, if whitey perpetrates a crime against the properly-hyphenated, he's in the fast lane toward a Nanny State goodie called a "hate crime" conviction. If the properly-hyphenated perpetrate an identical crime against whitey or a different properly-hyphenated group, he's a victim of white oppression, and, quite likely, racial profiling.
By calling racism an inherently white malady, Orwellian America makes the properly-hyphenated more equal than whitey.
• In a rational, ‘we hold these truths’ world, our elected officials would be rank and file citizens who took a little time from their lives to do the nation’s business. After a very short stint in D.C., they would step aside to make room for someone else, then resume their life as just another citizen.
In Orwellian America, our elected officials are professional politicians. They aren’t there to do the nation’s business as a representative of We the People. They’re out to garner power, and keep it as long as they can.
Our elected tormentors, especially those lurking inside the D.C. Beltway on Capitol Hill, routinely pass laws that don't apply to them. For example, they have their own, majorly Emerilized retirement plan, so they don't participate in the Socialist Security pyramid scheme. They also have their own Cadillac-quality heathcare plan, so they exempted themselves from Obamacare. Maybe that’s why they’re confused about “if you like your plan, you get to keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you get to keep your doctor.” It works just fine, for them, so it must be okey dokey for everyone.
In Orwellian America, our elected tormentors are more equal than we are.
If you’re an aspiring immigrant who has waited years to enter America thru the front door, that disease-ridden, border jumping scumbag gangsta who invaded America is more equal than you.
If you’re the owner of a small business, thousands of job for life bureaucrats who micromanage your business, and tell you who gets hired and who gets fired are more equal than you.
If you’re a taxpayer, a never worked a day in his life slacker who lives large on the money the Nanny State stole from you is more equal than you.
If you’re a business owner whose success is due to long hours of hard work, that crony capitalist, who bought a competitive advantage by investing in some political hacks, is more equal than you.
If you’re one of those serious scholars who squeezes every scrap of real education out of your government school, prepare to be thrilled. That idiot with self esteem who can’t read or write but graduated anyway, is more equal than you.
How did the land of the free plummet so far from the lofty ideals on which America was founded? As thrilling as that might be to contemplate, I'm not convinced that it's the right question. A more pertinent interrogative is this: now that we're mired in this "some are more equal than others" hell, how do we get out? There aren't any easy answers, but you start by dismantling the Nanny State's cult of victimhood.
It's time to reclaim the inalienable individual liberty that is your birthright. It’s true that nobody can take those inalienable individual rights from you, but the Nanny State’s monopoly on the use of force means it can stop you from exercising them. One way it’s done involves ‘some are more equal than others.’
It's time to erase "more equal than others" from the American lexicon. The place to begin is in the voting booth where you can make that first move by firing your social engineering elected tormentor. The time to begin, is right damn now. Demand that your inalienable liberty be restored and do it today!
Where do we start? Here are a few notions:
* Attend your local school board meetings and speak up about the Marxist, mindless, bull crap that is foisted off as fact. I refer such steaming loads as WOKE, and CRT [Critical Race Theory not Cathode Ray Tube]
* Declare war on the 21st incarnation of Orwell’s Ministry of Truth [‘1984']: the MSM and its partners in bullshit, social media [Twitter, Facebook, Google].
* Get involved in your local elections. It’s time to end this “I found, box full of Demoncrat votes under a rock”. What crap.
Let’s restore the luster on the shining city on the hill.