On September 11, 2001, an implacable enemy that seeks nothing less than our destruction, struck at the very heart of America, by turning our own airliners into WMDs. 19 Jihadikazes drew first blood, civilian blood, in a clash of cultures which pits their 7th century supernaturalism against our unalienable individual liberty.
On that infamous day, our Jihadikaze enemy demonstrated their rules of engagement in this war for our very survival, but we didn't give their message - no prisoners, no quarter, no exceptions - the attention that it deserves. On this 13th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attack on America, we're leaving ourselves wide open for another, much more devastation attack. Yes, Osama is long gone, but al-Qaeda isn't, and al-Qaeda no longer Jihadikaze enemy number one.
When we look at the wound in the heart of New York City, it should jolt our memories with the realization that, like the new edifice rising from the ashes of the Twin Towers, the war on Jihadikaze rat bastards is unfinished business. Somewhere along the way, despite all our remembering ,We the People lost our focus on the one task which we don't dare leave unfinished.
The Barack-sucking MSM has pinned a 'war weary' label on We the People. I'm willing to accept that assessment, more or less. If you're one of those 'war weary' individuals, I strongly suggest that you read - and heed - General Mattis' quote.
The Obama Regime is hell bent to declare the war over. I don't blame them, after fucking things up like they have with their micro-managed, politically-correct antics in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and Syria. The Regime's antics in Syria are memorably disastrous, but they'll find a way to blame Bush 43, somehow.
It's tragically ironic that the newest Jihadikaze threat is ISIS. Why? Because we made them dangerous. How? Barry was so eager to oust Assad that he sent experts to train them in the art of war, then gave them arms and money. ISIS was so thankful, that they beheaded two American journalists. Eager tokick it up several notches, they're hatching plans to show their appreciation by making September 11, 2001 seem like kid stuff with a new, much bloodier attack on America. Barry's refusal to secure our borders makes their task much easier.
Barry and 'war weary' Americans might not see the threat, but Mark Levin does and he understands the danger:
"We are going to get hit, and we are going to get hit as a result of our 'laxed security – border security and other forms of security. We are going to get hit! And it will be a soft target, as I've also tried to explain. "It will be horrendous.
"It will be in a sort of place where you and I, and your family members, frequent – a large grocery store; a sporting event, perhaps a high school stadium; one of our subway systems; a mall, a large mall, particularly in states that have disarmed its populations; movie theatres; amusement parks; Disney World; Universal; you name it – all there for the pickin's, because they will not secure the border. They will not secure the border!
"And to this day we have people like Louis Gutierrez, running around, insisting on open immigration, insisting on open borders, so blinded by their racism, so blinded by their hate that the country really doesn't matter. The country really doesn't matter.
"All of these things are related. All of these things are related."
If you have a concealed carry permit, don't leave home without your 'heat'
At first, we had our heads on straight, when the events of 9/11/2001 were still fresh in our minds. Maybe this journey into our past will stir up those passions for a fight which our own government is showing no enthusiasm.
September 11, 2001 is a date which America has never, so far, been fully avenged, despite the extermination of Osama. It is a date that should burn in our minds, when we remember our horror, then our rage, while we watched Jihadikaze asshats fly those airliners into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. It is an infamous date that we vowed to honor by remembering the sacrifice of the courageous passengers on United Flight 93, who gave their lives to prevent another attack, by bringing the airliner down near Shanksville, Pennsylvania. September 11, 2001 is the infamous date when our world turned upside down and we were hurled into a prolonged war against a determined, Jihadikaze enemy.
When we watched the planes fly into the World Trade Center, the anger seared the image in our brains.
When we watched valiant members of the NYPD and NYFD put their lives on the line by entering those mortally wounded buildings, we vowed to remember. Afterwards, we vowed to avenge the deaths of the 411 emergency responders who died during that heroic rescue attempt.
When we watched those glorious monuments to capitalism collapse into rubble, we vowed to remember it, avenge it.
When we watched the Islamikaze horde take to the streets to celebrate the murder of 2,998 'Infidels', the image of their antics was burned into our memories. Enraged, we promised to remember, and make these bastards pay.
We got the message that the Jihadikazes sent on 9/11/2001 and, for a while, we seemed to give the war on Jihadikaze rat bastards our undivided attention. For a while, the unfinished business which this infamous day represents was uppermost in our minds. Unfortunately, even in the early moments of this war for our survival, there were warning signs that our national resolve to finish what the Jihadikazes started, wasn't as strong as we wanted, and needed. By ignoring the warning signs, We the People seem hell bent to prove the Jihadikazes right, when they accuse us of being soft. The more unfocused (war weary?) we become, the closer we get to affirming their contention that we aren't willing to pay the high price for victory. If war weary Americans think the price of victory sucks, wait until the do a header into the much higher price for defeat.
Here are a few of the warning signs that popped up on our long road toward victory:
• The road to victory in this war we can't afford to lose became much longer, much more torturous, when Bush 43 - and all his minions - refused to state the obvious. Instead of painting a bull's-eye on Islam, our Elected Tormentors muddied the waters, with "A War on Terror". Terror? Seriously? Bullshit. Terror is a tactic. Our foe in this war is Islam itself, a philosophy whose end game is world domination, by force.
• The road to victory keeps getting longer, thanks to Uncle Sam's insistence on fighting a politically correct war. Under our own P.C. rules of engagement, we must turn a blind eye to the fact that Saudi Arabia is deliberately trying to undermine our liberty, by exporting its extreme form of Islam to America. This started under Bush 43 and continues under The One.
• The road to victory has become nearly impassible, under the appeaser-in-chief who shackled our men and women on the front lines in Afghanistan with impossible rules of engagement. This P.C. war, with all its relentless political tinkering, evokes memories of the Vietnam War which was lost due to the same kind of political interference.
• In 2009, The One pooped out the Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act - which made September 11th a National Day of Service and Remembrance. A better name would be National Day of Nanny State Serfdom and Willful Amnesia. With the stroke of a pen, the Obamunists erased the deaths of 3,000 individuals and the destruction of the Twin Towers, by making September 11th a day devoted to Libertard activism.
• The most infuriating obfuscation of all, is one that's still playing out on the home front, where the Islamikazes themselves are perpetrating an outrageous form of revisionist history. Spearheaded by the Quislings at CAIR - Council on American-Islamic Relations - the Islamikazes in our midst are painting themselves as tragic victims of hate and intolerance. When Islamikazes are called to account for their actions, CAIR plays the victim card, whining about religious discrimination, hate, and intolerance. It sounds like typical Ethnocrat whining, but make no mistake, this relentless CAIR carping serves a larger, more insidious, purpose. CAIR, and others of their ilk, are deliberately recasting Islamikazes as 'victims of infidel abuse' to disguise their real role as the aggressors who started this war on 9/11/2001.
• Despite the extermination of that rat bastard Osama bin Laden, our enemy is still pressing his attack. While the Obama Regime perpetrated its pathetic ploys to appease the unappeasable, the Jihadikazes expanded their foothold in the Middle East. Aided and abetted by the feckless fool in the Oval Office, the Jihadikazes swallowed Egypt, Tunisia and Lybia, so far, while their battles for control of Yemen and Syria continue unabated. While The One, along with others of his ilk, yammer about the 'Arab Spring', rational adults in Israel view the carnage with chilling clarity. These voices of reason warn that Arab Spring is already ushering in Jihadikaze Winter in newly radicalized, Tunisia and Lybia. Eventually, Egypt fought back against the Jihadikazes who seized control, and ousted them from power, via a military coup.
• On September 11, 2012, Jihadikazes mounted an attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, killing four Americans including our ambassador to Lybia and two former Navy Seals who defied orders by going in harm's way to mount a defense. They waited, in vain, for assistance from Uncle Sam. Content to let brave Americans die, Obama flew to Nevada for a political fund raiser.
• In 2013, when the Obama Regime decided to provide an air force for the al-Qaeda aligned 'rebels' fighting Assad in Syria, it became official. Uncle Sam has changed sides in the War against Jihadikazes. Our own government is aiding and abetting the rat bastards who killed 2998 individuals on 9/11/2001.
• This year, ISIS cut a bloody swath through Northern Syria and Northern Iraq. Their style of warfare is vile and loathsome, to an alarming degree. Children (including toddlers) are raped, then beheaded or cut in half. The women are gang-raped to death. Other women are gang-raped then sold into slavery. If you're not one of them, your death is going to be horrific. How thrilled are you that Barry created this menace on your dime?
We ignore these signposts on our road to finishing what the Jihadikazes started on September 11, 2001, at our own peril. We cannot, must not, ignore the way our enemy hasn't let up. The war continues because the vote to end it must be unanimous and our enemy isn't ready to quit. We must stay focused on our fight with an enemy who isn't distracted by the defeats he suffered at our hands. Our enemy is, as always, focused like a laser beam on his own unfinished business. He knows that this war with us is a marathon, not a sprint. He's counting on us to lose our focus, lose our motivation. He's waiting for us to hand him a victory in a war that he can''t win, when we walk away from this fight.
We need to confront a couple facts, if we want to win this war:
• We have the wrong person in charge. His antics have proved, time and time again, that his sympathy is with the Jihadikazes. We won't win, until we replace him with someone who is on OUR side.
• This is a WAR, not case of petty vandalism. We won't win by 'bringing them to justice'. How do we win? I'll let General Mattis handle that one:
"Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they're so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."
"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot."
We won't win with law enforcement officers and Miranda Warnings. We need an exterminator to give them their last rites.
• We need to clean house at the Pentagon. We need to pink slip Obama's brass hat toadies and put WARRIORS in charge.
• If the Jihadikazes long to die for their deity, let's git 'r done.
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country ( caliphate).
George S. Patton
• ISIS isn't motivated by a perversion of Islam. I'm convinced that ISIS represents Islam in its purist form.
It's time to dispense with all these impediments on the road to the victory we must achieve. It's time to confront the fact that Islam, as it is perpetrated in the 21st century, is a toxic belief system which presents a clear and present danger to this land conceived in liberty and the inalienable individual liberty that sets it apart from other nations. It's time to put the war against Jihadikazes on the front burner, where it belongs. It's time to keep it there, until we finish our unfinished business.
We all know what happened on September 11, 2001, but knowing, remembering, aren't enough. It's time for We the People to ask ourselves, when are WE going to do something about it?