PAGE ONE PIG | TOP STORY | NEWS DIGEST | FEATURES


Thursday
December 14, 2017

FIRST TIME AT PIG?
• What is PIG?
• Who is PIG?
• PIG's Doctrines
• PIG PLEDGE •
I Pledge Allegiance
To The Way Cool Dudes
That Founded
The Free State Of PIG
Because PIG Is The Place
That Gets In Your Face
Regardless Of
Gender, Orientation
Or Race
• CUPCAKE NATION •
Too many Cupcakes, Basement Boys and preciuos Snowflakes invading your Safe Space? You're in the very most, PIGish Safe Space.

>>> Cupcakes >>>

• AMERICAN INFIDELS •
Wake Up, Infidels! The F.S.O.P. Declares The Infidel Insurrection Has Begun.
>> Caliphate This >>
ODE TO
BLACK LIES MATTER

There once was a thug named Brown,
Who bum-rushed a cop with a frown,
Six bullets later,
He met his creator,
Then his homies burnt down the town

GRAMMY TIME!
Why Have Granola When You Can Have Some Grammy Tune In.
>>Grammy Time >>
ART TIME!
EnjoyThe Art Of Danish Artist, Cirkeline Nilsson.
>> Cirkline >>
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Tired Of Our Sacred U.S. Constitution Being Used As A Snot Rag Like We Are? Click The Link, Read On And Be Right On.
>>> Right On >>>
'SKIN THIS!
Washington Redskins Owner Dan Snyder Has Proven Himself A True Warrior By Shrugging Off Korrectnik Thuggery. PIG Salutes ThIs Hero Of Inkorrectness For Standing Firm In His Decision To Keep The Name Redskins. Dan, You Are The Man!
CARD 'EM, DANO

Don't Give 'Em The Finger,
Because It Won't Linger.
Don't Bother To Sass 'Em
Just IDGAS 'Em
*IDGAS Is Our New " I Don't Give A Shit" Card.
When Confronted By A 'Tard,
Just Toss 'Em A Card
Click Below To Learn How You Can Be The First Kid On Your Block To Start Carding.
>>> Go Here >>>

• • • • • • • • • • •
HAMBO FOR PREZ !
• • • • • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • • • • •
PIG'S GALLERY
 • PIG POLL •
MOONBATS
Which Moonbat Deserves A One-Way Trip To Their Very Own, Self-Imposed Safe Space?

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Michael Moore*
Maxine Waters
Any Kardashian
Occutards
Cry Bullies
Q. Tarantino
#BLM
 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

 *Due To Intergalactic Freight Costs, Tonage, Limited Food &
Oxygen Supply, Michael Moore
Counts As Two Votes.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
AND THE WINNER IS...
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
>>> Read More >>>

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

TOP STORY

MELTDOWN

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"

Warning! Hambo has unresolved issues. Adult beverages recommended. This is not a drill."
• • • • • • • • • • •


Hambo has unresolved issues? So what else is new? That's right, it's all about me - kinda - again. Something old? Yup. Something new? Yup. Something borrowed? Always. Someone blew? You better believe it.

I'll get things rolling with a definition:

PARADOX, n.
1: a tenet contrary to received opinion
2 a: a statement that is seemingly contradictory or opposed to common sense and yet is perhaps true b: a self-contradictory statement that at first seems true c: an argument that apparently derives self-contradictory conclusions by valid deduction from acceptable premises
3: one (as a person, situation, or action) having seemingly contradictory qualities or phases

Need examples? No problem.

Since sexual harassment is all the rage, I'll take a look at that.

A man is at work, when a coworker of the female persuasion enters his office. He gives her a thrill by wagging his naked wang at her. When she reports him, he's in trouble.

BUT

If the same incident takes place in the women's restroom, everything changes. His transgender claim puts him in a higher victim bracket. Now, if she files her complaint she's the one who is in trouble.

Here's another example

No sanctuary for Kate.

[L.I.] In a surprising verdict, the jury of six men and six women deliberated and came back with a not guilty verdict, acquitting defendant [repeat border jumper - 6 times] Jose Ines Garcia Zarate. He was facing second-degree murder charges for killing 32-year-old Pleasanton resident Kate Steinle on July 1, 2015, at Pier 14 in San Francisco.

The jury found Garcia Zarate guilty of possession of a firearm by a felon.

While Garcia Zarate can technically walk out of the courtroom, it's expected he will be taken into custody by Immigration officials and eventually deported back to his native Mexico.

The Steinle family has been waiting more than two years for this day. Kate Steinle was shot and killed when she was walking with her father and a friend on the pier.

Garcia Zarate, who was homeless at the time, claimed he found the gun wrapped in a piece of cloth under a swivel chair at the pier. He says he picked it up, and it accidentally fired, hitting Steinle in the back. The bullet, the defense claimed, ricocheted and then traveled 78 feet before striking Steinle.

[PIG: He walks, because, in sanctuary city Frisco, a border jumping piece of shit is above the law. Legal Insurrection's William Jacobson said it best: "San Francisco was a sanctuary city, but not for Kate Steinle."]

BUT

Make the shooter a homeless white dude and the victim a border jumping woman and the Frisco fucks would storm the jail then exterminate the shooter.

Try this:

The NONADS keep yammering about gender bias [sexism].

BUT

The same womyn are on the rag about the evils of binary gender [biology 101]. So? How can there be gender bias when 'gender' is a whim thus subject to change?

I'll wrap up this portion with one final paradox.

Tobacco is a legal product which can have adverse health consequences. That's why the Nanny State imposes Draconian taxes on smokes, most of which go - they claim - to the children.

BUT

They make it next to impossible to find someplace to light one up.

SO

It's your patriotic duty to buy cigarettes and NOT smoke them, because it's for the children.

Here we go, again.

I'm fed up with all the hot air, hyperbole and hyperventilating over the latest tax bill. Nobody...not the talking heads, not the political hacks, not even the scribblers at my assigned fishwrap, has the nads to stop hiding behind euphemisms like 'class warfare' and 'tax cuts for the rich'. Since you're not up to the task, I'll do it for you, because our tax policy is as simple as 1-2-3.

One:
A tax cut, by definition, goes to those individuals who paid taxes in the first place. According to IRS data from 2015, the top 10%, those with an Adjusted Gross Income at or above $138,031, [share of AGI 47.36%] pay 70.59% of all income tax collected. Conversely, the bottom 50%, those with Adjusted Gross Income less than $39,375, [share of AGI 11.28%] pay 2.83% of all taxes collected. 'Rich' Americans get the biggest tax cut, because they paid the most; it's as simply as that.

Two:
Whenever the IRS returns more money to you than they withheld, the excess is not a tax cut; it's WELFARE laundered through the IRS. Anyone who accepts this nanny government largess is a parasite feeding on someone else's hard work.

Three:
Stealing money from the one who earned it and giving it to someone who didn't isn't 'class warfare'; it's an old fashioned mugging, with Uncle Sam doing the dirty work.

Is the proposed tax cut a 'tax cut for the rich'? You better believe it, Sparky, because the money in question belongs to the taxpayers who earned it, not Uncle Sam or his parasitic horde.

Bathroom Bingo

If you PIGGals encounter an original equipment male in the ladies room, pervert is not a given, but it's still in play. If pervert isn't a given, what's his damage? It's called Gender Identity Disorder and it's the cause celebre among Victocrats. Here's how Wikipedia describes it:

Gender identity disorder (GID), also known as gender dysphoria, is the formal diagnosis used by psychologists and physicians to describe persons who experience significant dysphoria (discontent) with the sex they were assigned at birth and/or the gender roles associated with that sex. It describes the symptoms related to transsexualism, as well as less extreme manifestations. Affected individuals are commonly referred to as transgender.

In real life, GID involves some wingnut who isn't thrilled spitless with their plumbing. I don't give a damn what THEY call it. I call it Mad [at my] Nads Disorder. Is it real? Probably, for 1 in 30,000 individuals. For the rest, Mad Nads is just one of those disorder of the month brain farts. It's hip...it's the in thing...it puts you on the cutting edge of victimhood.

It's primary 'perk' is a thrilling one: Mad Nads lets you use any locker room, any restroom, that the tranny wants to use.

If you're thinking this is strictly an adult brain fart guess again. School districts in Mexifornia and Massachusetts have done away with gender-defined restrooms. Anyone can use any restroom in any grade school, middle school or high school. Why? 'We' must coddle Mad Nad nitwits, by letting them swap gender roles, whenever the mood strikes them.

Mad Nads may, or may not, be real. Real or not, rational adults need to bitch slap Mad Nads coddlers and tell them to STFU. The solution to this restroom/locker room debacle isn't rocket science.

Your imaginary gender is irrelevant. If you've got a hole - original equipment or a tribute to modern medicine - you do your business in hole city - the women/ladies/girls facilities.

Your imaginary gender is irrelevant. If you've got a pole - original equipment or a tribute to modern medicine - you do your business in pole city - the men/boys facilities.

For consenting ADULTS, public, UNISEX, bathrooms and locker rooms could soothe those bruised Mad Nads egos.

If you cut to the chase, you are what you're packing: a pole, or a hole. Why make it more complicated, when it's as easy as that?

Christmas and its true meaning.

Here, to the best of my meager ability, are my views on this recurring hot-button issue.

As far as I can tell, Christmas has evolved into a one-size-fits all holiday that has something for everybody. For PIGster J. and those who share his Christian philosophy, it is, essentially, a celebration of the birth of a savior. For Hambo, it is an excuse to decorate his top secret bunker with various items depicting that Jolly Old Elf of secular folklore. For capitalists, it's a time of year when, they hope, cash registers ring out the year with rousing profits. For Grinches, it's a time to throw brickbats at PIGster J., Hambo and the capitalists. Like I said, it has something for everybody.

Ideally, everybody should step back, and take several deep breaths. Ideally, we should each honor this one-size-fits all holiday in the manner that thrills us spitless and give other sovereign individuals the space to do the same. If my neighbor puts out his manger scene and honors the birth of a savior, that's his right. If another neighbor is working 16 hour days at his outpost of capitalism, raking in those profits, that's cool too. I won't paint a bull's-eye on their manger or cash register, but I would appreciate the same consideration about my veneration of a Jolly Old Elf.

If you put a gun to my head and demanded my opinion - as if anyone ever had to coerce an opinion from Hambo - I would opine that this one-size-fits-all approach to Christmas is utterly, classically, American. Nobody is coerced into accepting one manner of celebrating this holiday. Instead, each individual is allowed to deal with it as he, she, heshe or it sees fit. For PIGster J., Jesus is the reason for the season. For Hambo, Christmas is a time of year when he, like many others, brighten up their neighborhood with twinkling multicolored strings of lights, a tree decorated with tinsel, lights and ornaments, plus depictions of Santa's jovial self. For capitalists, it's a time to reduce that inventory and fill their cash register by selling PIGster J. the decorative elements that flesh out his holiday, and selling more Santa stuff to Mrs. Hambo. These highly individual approaches to the same event are the essence of this great nation.

The upshot of all this is that, despite our different approaches to this one-size fits-all Christmas holiday...despite our various motives for celebrating it, we all end up with that same feeling of joy...that same smile on our face. To this pagan scribbler, the real Christmas miracle is the fact that, for diverse reasons, this one-size-fits-all holiday brings a lot of joy and happiness to everybody. Well, everybody but the Grinches and the less said about them, the better.

I congratulate PIGster J. on the birth of his savior with a heartfelt Merry Christmas. I congratulate the capitalists for their full to overflowing cash registers with an equally heartfelt Merry Christmas. All I ask in return is the same consideration for my Jolly Old Elf approach, but I won't get suicidal if you throw in a Merry Christmas.

To get things off on the right foot, here's a heartfelt Merry Christmas from Hambo for everybody, even those damn Grinches.

[PIGster J. is on board - within reason - with my notion of a one-size-fits-all Christmas, but he, quite rightly, points out that the 'right not to be offended' pinheads aren't willing to live and let live:

"Unfortunately, I'm seeing more and more indications (as I would guess you are, too) that the one size fits all holiday in which everyone is welcome to celebrate it how they wish is rapidly becoming a thing of the past, thanks to the "victims" out there who are forced to either see Santa (horrors!) and so they complain, or are forced to see those dastardly, subliminal Christmas lights and/or manger scenes, and so they complain. More's the pity, says I."

More's the pity indeed. Damn Grinches!]


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• PIG's Revamped News Page
Definitely NOT Your Mommy's News Page!
Get a PIG's-eye view of events.
Updated Any Time The News Is PIGish >>>

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• PIG's OINK OBSERVER
What the hell is it? If Enquiring minds want to know, the answer is a click away.
>>> Oink Me, Big Boy >>>
 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• HAMBO'S HAMMER
Have you been Hambo'd today? Every day, PIG's insane editor posts a sample of what's on his alleged mind.
Read More >>>

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
 
GOSPEL: PORCUS PITCHFORK

• PORCUS PITCHFORK
'Fork Off! From time to time, whenever he's mad as hell and can't take it anymore, Porcus just says, 'Fork You!
Read More >>>
 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

PIG'S POSTING SCHEDULE
PIG'S PIC OF THE DAY
2018
 
• EYE OPENERS:
Sometimes, A Picture
Says It All.
If You Have A Unique
Photo, Cartoon or
Graphic, Sen
d It To: pig@pigazette.com

 • • • • • • • • • •

Image Source
MLB
• • • • • • • • • • • •
WORD OF THE DAY

SHEHAD, n.
A banzai charge of decades old grope 'n grind accusations against men in positions of power by womyn whose stories don't always hold up under close scrutiny .


Everyone wants to live at the expense of the state. They forget that the state wants to live at the expense of everyone.
Frederic Bastiat

vdrhurd.com
Post-Mortem on Roy Moore's Loss in Alabama
The Roy Moore loss would have been a loss regardless. Why? Because it was a lose-lose from the get-go.

First of all, I know nothing about Alabama state politics. But why couldn't the governor of Alabama simply have inserted a Republican into Jeff Sessions' seat after Sessions became Attorney General? No Democrat would have hesitated, even if it broke the law. I'm not advocating lawlessness, but I don't understand why we had this problem in the first place. If Republicans acted like Democrats even 5 percent of the time, the Republican majority in Congress (for all it's worth) would not be so precarious and slim.

Second, the false choice offered in Alabama basically boiled down to: (1) advocacy of child molesting, versus (2) blindly believing accusers regardless of the evidence, or regardless of contrary evidence.

It's a hopeless choice. It put Republican, libertarian and conservative voters in the usual impossible position because of the deceit, fraud and inherent injustice in the leftist ethic that runs much of our culture, particularly the media.

Tired Republicans in the U.S. Senate like Mitch McConnell blamed it all on Roy Moore, but what can't be blamed on Roy Moore is the fact we live in a totally unreasonable society. In our unreasonable society, the unstated (and increasingly stated) rules of logic and evidence are as follows: If a progressive did it, it doesn't matter, because progressives "help women"; if a conservative did it, it doesn't even matter if the conservative did it or not — because the conservative is guilty merely for not being a leftist. End of story. No reason need apply.

Faced with such a choice, it's not surprising to see that a slim majority of voters in Republican Alabama opted for # 2 rather than # 1. If Moore had won by a slim margin instead of Jones winning by a slim margin, I'd be writing exactly the same thing, only I'd be saying it's not surprising voters chose # 1 over # 2.

It was a lose-lose. Yes, it's easy to say that a different candidate should have been nominated, not necessarily RINO Luther Strange, but a real conservative who wasn't Roy Moore. Yes, it's also easy to say there shouldn't have been a special election in the first place. And both of those things are probably true.

But in the end it's best not to dwell on it. As one reader of mine wrote, in two years when the Democrat Jones has to run again, he will likely be wiped out.

And of course Democrats, Huffington Post and CNN are all spinning this as evidence of an impending Democrat sweep in 2018 and a presumable triumph of an aging Hill (or whomever) to oust Donald Trump in 2020. But these are the same people who think that socialism works, that collectivist statism is moral and that Obamacare was actually a good thing. So if they end up triumphing in the end, America has much bigger problems than Roy Moore's loss in the Alabama special election. Right?

The real problems in America run deeper than any one election or even politics. The real problem — the root problem — is the death of reason. One manifestation of the death of reason is the false narrative that accusers must automatically and always be believed, but only when those accusers advance a politically convenient narrative for the powers that be, powers (Republican and Democrat) who are unconditionally and irrationally opposed to anything or anyone remotely connected to President Donald Trump.
~

cnsnews.com
Founding Fathers' Foresight Even Protects Us in the Pronoun Wars
By Jarrett Stepman

It is sometimes astounding the kind of foresight the Founding Fathers had in protecting future generations from tyranny.

The current international push to criminalize free speech in the name of various social movements should make us thankful that we have the First Amendment. Most other nations, even in the Western world, don't have nearly the codified protection of speech that we in America have.

For instance, French President Emmanuel Macron recently called on his country to address the fact that France had no age of consent law (oh, France) and the more common global issue of sexual harassment. These were worthy goals, yet his proposal was a low that would have taken an ax to free speech rights.

Macron suggested his country criminalize gender-based offensive statements.

"Let's seal a pact of equality between men and women," he said. "It is essential that shame changes camp. Gender-based insults will be punishable by law. Offenders will face a deterrent fine."

So if you say that Macron does tyranny like a girl, it seems you may be in hot water with the law.

According to The Daily Caller, France is also considering making cat-calling illegal.

To be sure, cat-calling is a particularly boorish and ungentlemanly behavior, yet one can see how such a law can be immediately abused. Additionally, similar measures in other countries haven't been particularly effective.

The individual rights of citizens get curtailed, but the social pathology continues. The worst of all worlds.

Government control of speech in relation to gender has perhaps even deeper implications in the transgender debate, as some Western countries have taken to passing laws that effectively force citizens to use the pronoun of a person's choice under the threat of fines, or even jail time.

One of the most far-reaching of these laws was passed in Canada earlier this year. It threatens people who refuse to use preferred or gender-neutral pronouns with legal punishment.

The law's authors contend that it was created to prevent discrimination based on gender identity. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called it a "critical extension of human rights."

Of course, it's really a bald assault on the individual right of free speech. As The Weekly Standard's Max Diamond wrote:

"Those who refuse to use gender neutral pronouns such as 'they' or 'zi' and 'zir,' or who oppose the notion that gender is subjectively determined, may find themselves facing the full force of federal law."

Alas, Canada has nothing like the First Amendment that would have cut off such a law at the knees. Such laws criminalizing speech are much more difficult to enact in the United States because of the First Amendment.

Of course, getting smacked down in court hasn't stopped some states from pushing the envelope. The New York City Commission on Human Rights adopted legal guidance in 2016 that threatened employers with fines of up to $125,000 for refusing to use a person's preferred pronoun, and up to $250,000 for such "violations that are the result of willful, wanton, or malicious conduct."

In October, California Gov. Jerry Brown signed a law that criminalizes using the wrong pronoun to identify a transgender person in a nursing home. This law even puts jail time on the table for repeat violators of the law.

But as Hans Bader, an attorney for the Competitive Enterprise Institute, wrote, laws that force individuals to use pronouns will likely be ruled in violation of the First Amendment by the Supreme Court.

One of the greatest gifts that the First Amendment and the culture of free speech has given the United States is our ability to deconstruct lies through free debate and dissent.

The Founders didn't write free speech protections into the Constitution because they thought all speech would be good, or even truthful. No—the goal was to allow us all to rigorously pursue the truth. They placed more confidence in the people to find the truth out of a cacophony of views than in the government to be neutral in enforcing speech laws.

These latest Orwellian attempts to force people to use certain pronouns is exactly the kind of governmental overreach the Founders feared.

Laws designed to crack down on speech, or compel individuals to say things they don't believe out of punishment, are not simply oppressive—they obscure reality itself and the possibility of debating, and finding, truth.

1417 After majorly pissing somebody off, an English nobleman, John Oldcastle (AKA Lord Cobham), has a terminally crappy day when he's hanged AND burned.

1503 Noted Bull Crap artist, Nostradamus born spouting gibberish, a habit that he never manages to shake. Ironically, he fails to predict that first butt swat

GET YOUR SCOOP OF PIGISH POOP
If your Boob-Tube, News Nit-Wits or Social Media Meatheads aren't providing you with enough Caitlyn, Justin, Miley, The Donald, High Profile Race Hustlers
or anyone else that stops the presses and your world, well, OMG! and WTF! You're in the right place. Kulture Watch takes precision aim at anyone caught in our crosshairs and headlights and will give you, "The rest of the story."
Read More >>>

IT TAKES BALLS TO PLAY IN THE PIGDOME
Do you feel entitled to the brass ring, blue ribbon, trophy or ring for merely showing up? Won't work here on PIG's field. Whether it's sports or any other form of competition, if you have the competitive spirit of a warrior and a PIGish sense of humor, click below for our newest Sports Section. Enjoy our cheerleading squad, pictured, we do!
Read More >>>

INVASION OF THE BORDER JUMPERS
For too long, America's borders have been a portal for the unwelcome, uninvited, undocumented, over diseased and crime ridden riff-raff and parasitic hordes. They swarm across our porous borders, from all over the world to pee, puke, spit and poop in our melting pot...and worse. Read More >>>



Google


PIG CALENDAR
December Is
Fuck Frisco Month

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
No justice, No peace..
• • • • • • • • • • • •

VETERANS
• • • • • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • • • • •
Attention all Veteran's and Active Duty Military: PIG is cordially inviting all Vets, active or retired, at home or in Irak, to send us notes or messages for posting in PIG.

>>> Read More >>>
• • • • • • • • • • •
• ZERO TOLERANCE •
• • • • • • • • • • • Amerika's Schools Are Being Transformed Into Orwellian Wastelands With All-Out Lockstep-Style Assaults On Free Speech, Expression, And Even Innocent Fun By Ivory Tower Eggheads aka Zero Tolerance Zombies
>>> Read More >>>
• • • • • • • • • • •


• DUMPSTER DIVING •

NEED TO UP THE VOLTAGE ON YOUR SHOCK TREATMENTS?
THERE'S A B
ETTTER WAY.
GO DUMPSTER DIVING AND ENJOY PIG'S PRIVATE STASH.
>>> Read More >>>

• • • • • • • • • • •

• SIGNS 'O THE TIMES •
• • • • • • • • • • •
PISSED! POLITICALLY INCORRECT SIGNS SLOGANS & ENLIGHTENED DRAWINGS. TO PERUSE OUR COLLECTION OF OUT OF THE ORDINARY POSTERS, PICS & GRAPHICS. A REAL PISSER OF A PAGE
>>> Read More >>>
• • • • • • • • • • •
• PIG'S PLAYLIST •
• • • • • • • • • • •

PIG DECIDED TO TURN UP THE VOLUME MORE THAN A FEW NOTCHES BY UNLEASHING OUR PLAYLIST OF WHAT WE CONSIDER NOT JUST GREAT, BUT WAY INKORRECT TUNES.WE'RE SURE YOU WON'T EXPECT "RING AROUND THE ROSIES" OR "WE ARE THE WORLD'" MAKING OUR LIST. TO TUNE IN,
>>> Read More >>>
• • • • • • • • • • •
• TOXIC TOONS •
• • • • • • • • • • •

SICK OF DRABBLE AND DILBERT IN YOUR FISHWRAPS FUNNY PAGES? WELCOME TO TOXIC TOONS, HERE WE EXPLORE THE TOXIC SIDE OF TOONING AROUND
>>> Read More >>>

• • • • • • • • • • •
• PIG PIN-UPS •
• • • • • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • • • • •
IF YOU LIKE EYE CANDY, KEEP YOUR SHIRT SLEEVE NEARBY TO WIPE THE DROOL OFF YOUR CHINS. ENJOY.
>>> Read More >>>
• • • • • • • • • •
• TOE-TAGGED •
• • • • • • • • • •
NOTABLE PASSINGS
TO MOST, WE SAY FAREWELL. TO A FEW OTHERS, WE WONDER WTF TOOK YOU SO LONG.
BON VOYAGE.

>>> Read More >>>

• • • • • • • • • •

• FRIENDS OF PIG •
ALICE'S RESTAURANT
PIGsters! You don't have to wait until Schools Out to head into Alice Cooper'stown in Phoenix, AZ, an eatery founded by Alice Cooper and Randy Johnson. A place where Jocks and Rock meet. Try their specialty, The Big Unit.
>>> Menu >>>
If you're ever in Las Vegas, and experiencing hunger pangs, and just have to have something hot, fresh and juicy, check yourself into:
The Heart Attack Grill
Tell 'Em PIG Sent You
• • • • • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
WWW.ARIZONABITEME.COM
• • • • • • • • • • • • •
DR HURD
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
NATIONAL REVIEW
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
FARK
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
HOPE 'N' CHANGE CARTOONS
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
LOCK AND LOAD
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
WOODPILE REPORT
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
STRANGE POLITICS
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
HONOR 1778
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
SAY NO TO P.C.B.S
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
STILTONS PLACE
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

KNOTTING KORRECTNIK KNICKERS SINCE 2004.
HOLY REALITY CHECKS, BATMAN!



© Copyright 1993-2017 PIG - The Politically Incorrect Gazette
Copyright © 1993-2015: All written, creative, design and intellectual material is perpetrated by and the exclusive property of T.D. Treat and P.K. Crowley. All original graphics are the exclusive property of P.K. Crowley. Permission not needed to beg, borrow or steal material from The Free State of PIG, just cite your source as http://www.pigazette.com, or a link to us as your source, and everyone goes to bed in one piece.